One day I was thinking to reuse the Sauce Bottle as a Water Bottle … I did not thought how beautiful It looks (after creation). Have a look (see slider).
Even it’s easy to use & clean in busy daily life ..
for material and Process read below
- Poly rubber (also know as Japanese rubber)
- I inch diameter (if possible; hard / tight enough to stick with bottle)
- 5 to 6 packets
- Colour : Mixed colour
- Used Sauce bottle (I used glass type)
- Cleaning agent ( anything you like)
- Step 1 : Clean used Sauce bottle, using cleaning agent.
- Step 2 : Let it get dried.
- Step 3 : Open packet of Poly rubber and fix it as you want. I used random order with mix of colours.
Let me know how you made it . . …